Episode 9 of ZA Tech Show is live. This was a milestone recording for us, because it saw the first ever industry guest being featured on the show – Gerdus van Eeden, CTO for Multichoice. We discussed:
- HD TV coming to DSTV, as well as DVB-H and other network features on the way. Gerdus answers all our questions.
- Ben and Duncan have Neotel handsets! We reveal the consumer offering from the SNO, with pricing.
- Ex Telkom CEO Papi Molotsane is threatening to get back into the telco market.
- Altech’s confusing WiMax situation.
- India’s Bharti Airtel rumored to be interested in MTN.
- Interest supposedly shown in GijimaAST by BT.
- Apple’s acquisition of PA Semiconducor and what this could mean for future products.
- The launch of Nintendo’s Wii Fit.
- Facebook Chat.
- HP launches its first global Concept Store in South Africa.
Check it out at zatechshow.co.za