Nokia is giving away 97 N97 smartphones worldwide to celebrate the launch of the device and has decided to give one of these to a Twitter follower of mine. If you win it you’ll be one of the first people in the world to own one. And I’ll be jealous.
Here’s the deal:
For a chance to win the N97 you need to check out the rules at the bottom of this post and follow me on Twitter for a series of clues that will help you find five answers.
The first clue will be posted at 13:00 on the 26th of May. More clues will be posted over a period of seven days with the last clue posted at 13:00 on 2 June 2009.
After the last clue has been posted on 2 June the first person to tweet the correct answers at me will get the N97, as soon as Nokia receives stock in South Africa. Just make sure you have @simondingle in the tweet, along with the 5 answers. If they’re correct, and you beat everyone else to the draw, you win.
Example of a winning tweet (these are not the correct answers, merely an example of the format they could be in): [email protected] – #sfn – triangle, 48kbps, purple, monkey, dishwasher’
The five answers do not have to be in any particular order, just get them posted as quickly as possible.
Every competition needs rules, so here they are:
- In order to qualify you must be following me on Twitter. Click here to go to my Twitter profile page. Don’t worry, you can unfollow me later. I don’t mind =)
- This competition is only open to people above the age of 18 living in South Africa, and with valid South African identification.
- My direct family and close friends are unfortunately disqualified by default. It would look dodgy if one of them won.
- The winner will be the first person in South Africa with a tweet containing @simondingle and the five correct answers in the Twitter timeline, after I have posted the final clue.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable for cash. You get N97, no negotiation.
- The judges’ decision in final.