If you don’t want to read this whole post I’ll make it simple: follow me on Twitter and you could win one of the first iPads to land in SA. For more info:
The Apple iPad is now officially available in the USA and I plan to pick up two when I travel to Florida at the end of April – one for me, and one for you.
So here’s the deal: follow me on Twitter, and at the end of April (irrespective of how many followers I have), I will choose one of my followers (at random) who will get an Apple iPad. This will either be a device I bring back with me from the USA or, failing that, one of the first to be made available in South Africa – whatever. The point is that the winner will get one as soon as I can get my hands on it and I’ll take them out to lunch for the hand-over. At the Wimpy.
And I guess we need some rules here:
- My family and close friends are excluded from this compo. Sorry peeps. If you aren’t sure whether or not you qualify, send me a DM.
- The judge’s (my) decision remains final on who gets the iPad.
- The competition closes on April 30th and the winner will be announced on 1 May. You have to be following me by 12:00 on the 30th.
- When the winner actually receives their iPad will depend on when I can get hold of one. I’m expecting to be able to hand it over immediately, but if I can’t do that then patience will be required.
- If anyone asks you – yes, this is me shamelessly trying to get more followers, and I don’t rightfully give a ** what they think about that.
- If you want the cash instead of the prize… well, then we can talk. But I’ll think less of you.
- If the winner lives outside of South Africa I will get an iPad to them as soon as is reasonably possible – but we’ll have to skip lunch. I know, it’s unacceptable… but you don’t have Wimpy there.